Friday, January 9, 2009

how do ya'll have time????

Im so sorry I have not had time to blog!! I have been so busy! If im not busy being busy< im tired! I'd love to blog everyday, share my life with ya'll, I find it a blessing to just be able to watch a half hour of tv before I go to bed. Well, my hat off to all you amazing ladies who get to blog everyday!!!
I hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful New Year!! My family and I did. We spent New Years at church. We didnt get home until around 2 AM. We have a chruch service that is just a blessing on New Years. We do a foot washing and everything. How great is it that you can wash a great sisters feet? Im so glad That my Year was brought in while my self, husband, and children was at church worshiping God.
As for now, Well, things have got better for me at work, thank you to all who said a prayer for me. Things have changed there a lot and the Lord has blessed my heart there. I fell in love again with my job. I work with mentaly retarded people. I just love them~! I truly believe this is what God had in store for me. This is where he wants me. My job is hard, challenging, and stressful. It's hard sometimes haveing a full time job, four kids, a house, sports,all the momma stuff, wife stuff, church stuff, you know im a multi working. Im sure I have hundreds of titles. Any how because I get so tired at work, Im so tired at home! Im sure im ramping on and probably have spelling mistakes all over the screen<>lol
Anyway, I rely have been feeling good. I realy think I had a little of a depression for the past few weeks. My husband and I have had family probs with my sister and his brother. My sister just got the big D from her husband and has went down the wrong road, she once was a church going woman, a sunday school teacher. Then, this happend ( i didn't want to happen). She has turned around. Tatoos, cussing, just not her. I love her and I don't want to see her waste her life as she is. I don't understand. WHY is she doing this to herself?? She said she feels God turned his back on her I know she has turned her back on him!! I have fight with her and fight. I finally decided not to speak with her for awhile. I'm not sure if thats what im suppose to do but, I know she's draining me emotionaly. My husbands brother?? I don't have all night. Pray for all of us.
I've got the weather on and we are going to be getting a big storm tonight. 4-6 in tonight. 6-9 mors during the day tomarrow. Well, as my best girl friend teresa say's, im gonna have a love affair with my sofa!! It's movie day for the kiddo's and momma!!
I made chilli the other day and opened up some jars of tomatos I canned over the fall, oh boy! They smelled just like my garden. They was so good! last year was my first year. I can't wait until next.
Well, im just mumbloging so I better get off to bed. I hope I get more time to blog! Pray for me blog world and I will you!!! May God bless you a million times 10 this week!!!!
hugs and kisses, Amy Jo

1 comment:

~Sandy said...

My prayers are with you. Sometimes it's tough when the ones you love turn their backs on God and head the wrong way, but it is during those times that we need to pray more for God to move and remind them that He is still in control.My prayers are with you.
I hope you enjoyed your movie night and thechilli sounds so good...hmmmm...maybe I need to make some of that:) Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Sandy