Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The first fluffy snow


I woke up two days ago to the beautiful sight of this, snow every where. I loved it! I don't always like snow but, the first snow fall that sticks is always a beautiful blessing. Now that i've seen it though, im good until next year :) I don't care to much for the snow. I do however like to sled. My family and I go every year a few times. Mommy and Daddy have as much fun as the kids do!!! This year the camera will be going with me, I don't want you to miss out. Well, gotta go to bed, may God Bless you tonight!! Amy Jo

7 comments:

Mary L. Briggs said...

Very pretty! I'm not looking forward to snow, but the first snowfall (if we get one!) is always exciting.

R~Mary

Unknown said...

Hi Amy! Thanks for visiting my blog. Love the snow and noticed that you are in Ohio...that is where I grew up and still call home. How fun...I remember the snow storms. We were just there in late October and had a dusting of snow BEFORE Halloween...crazy! Have a great day!

Mrs.B said...

It has been snowing here for a while, and it is so easy to get excited about the snow when you have six little ones running around excited about it (and the baby crawling around trying to keep up)

I am not the snow type, but the children love to play out in and then I go see what they have made and fill them up with hot chocolate when they come inside.

Peggy said...

Oh, I want snow!! We don't get much here and I miss it.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Aww snow!Can send some of that to Florida for Christmas? I'd really appreciate it lol.
Hugs.
Kim

Judy said...

I don't like snow and ice but like you say the first snow is always so pretty. We had our first one several nights ago. I went outside with the camera but all I got was a black picture with some white dots! It was gone when I got up the next morning. Thanks for your comments and visiting me on the other side of the hill.

Anonymous said...

I love snow....I grew up in SE Ohio. Now we live in NC as I follow my husband in the military. We don't get snow here. When my husband finishes up we are heading North! Beautiful blog BTW :)