Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wow, where did this come from???

yesterday was the 'shopping kick off" I kicked my way through sleeping until 9 am this year!!I have always got up at 4 am the day after Thanksgiving and went shopping with all the other crazzzzzzey people. Well not this year. I was sleepy and not in the mood. I got to meijer and then wal-mart around 10ish and was home by noon. Believe it or not, the items I wanted from the flyers, I found. I didnt have to fight over them either. It was nice this year not to have the hassel of black friday. I read a few people was killed, trampled at the door. For what?? $3.00 off an item? You know, this realy don't have much to do with 'Black Friday' but, Its on my heart and it's my Blog so here I go, Signs of the end of the world are here. It's closer than we think. The Lord is coming back soon and I don't think people are seeing it. The economy is so bad right now, In just the county I live in, whirlpool has laid off there whole second shift and plans on more AFTER the first of the year. Central soya a big Soy plant here laid off all there people but 17. My neighbor was one of those people. they have a family of 9 and there Daddy just lost his job, right before Christmas. A local restaurant locked there doors and didn't even bother to tell there staff. They just came to work a a sorry note was posted.Im sad by all this. Im in tears just thinking about it. Im so blessed for the things we have. Im so blessed to have the Lord on our side. When my neighbor called me upset she had made the comment that the didnt know what they was going to do but they will get out of the mess and some how they will get through. I was like, God will get them through. They need to rely on him. They are not saved and are none believers of Jesus. It brakes my heart, I don't see how ANYONE can go day by day without him walking with them. Sorry, Im just typeing my thoughts as they come, If this don't make any sense, Im sorry. Any how, I thank the Lord for all his greatness. I know what ever hard time comes. Jesus will supply our every need. Maybe this post was meant for someone thats reading this, God is good. He will carry us through all our hard times. trust in him. God is real. He lives in your heart. If you don't have him, I strongly encourage you to get him. He loves you. May God Bless You today. Amy Jo

No comments: