Thursday, November 13, 2008

SOOOOO Busy!!!

Im looking forward to be able to "spend some time" bloging. I've just been so busy that I havent had much time> Hats off to you whom blog every day! Boy, I realy can't believe the Holidays are right around the corner. IM NOT READY!!!!!! When you go to prayer tonight, say a little one for me. I've been going through a rough road at work and I realy want to leave, Im not sure if thats what God wants for me though. Im losing the Passion for my work. I need to know where to go. Just remember me in prayer. :-) May God Bless You!! Amy Jo

2 comments:

Teresa said...

In your season of life, it's very understandable that you don't blog everyday. It can be such a time-thief anyway! Just post when you can/want, but never let it become something you feel a responsibility to. You have plenty on your plate to bless you already!

I'll say a prayer for your guidance in the work department this morning. Just remember, passion is a feeling that can come and go. Look to His guidance and you can't go wrong. And remember to defer the decision to your husband too.

You are trying very hard and have passion for life, so I think about you and pray for your continual growth in Christ. Pray for me in return, won't you?
xo teresa

Judy said...

Blogging has to be something we enjoy and if we don't have the time to do it everyday, it should not make us feel guilty. There is no way I could do it everyday! I know what it is like to have a job that you don't like or that is not challenging to you. I have been there in my lifetime. It seems like something always came along to change my path when I was experiencing something like this. Just be aware so that you don't miss an opportunity. I think all things happen for a reason.