Friday, October 24, 2008

Baptist girls gone wild!!!!!!












a month or so ago, a few of my fellow sisters at church decided to have a all girls weekend . We rented a small cottage in Berlin,oh (Amish Country). We had the time of or lives!! No husbands, kids, dishes,laundry, or work!!! We transformed ourselves and was 17 again. We found this little store and tried clothes on and took crazy pics of ourselves. This was real good clean fun!! We shopped and ate so much! None of us wanted to come home. It was a blessing for us all to just fellowship with one another. I thank the Lord for the friends he has put into my life. We all laughed so hard that weekend, our bellys where sore. I believe God put us all together for a reason. We all had a issue or two we was dealing with. Im glad I have good, loving sisters I can share them with. The Lord has truly blessed me with them. Teresa, Stacia,Malinda.Dianna, I love you all!!!





6 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Hi Amy,
Wow, it sure looks like you girls had a great time! Aren't Christian girlfriends just the best!?!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment-You have an adorable family!
Have a great Weekend,
Robin~♥

amy phillips said...

trn-thanks for looking at my blog, your my first comment. im new at this.....first week. I pray the Lord will bless it. thanks again, AJP

amy phillips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy phillips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MamaHen Em said...

Thanks for coming over to my roost, too! Our church does a ladies retreat, too. It's sooo much fun to get to spend a weekend fellowshipping and reconnecting with girl friends!

Anonymous said...

amy- God knew exactly what he was doing and what we needed. I had prayed for a long time for God to give me some Good christian friends. And when i thought about giving up and not asking anymore, you guys came. I have to remind myself that it's all in his time and not mine. Your family WAS a prayer answered. Maybe we'll get another chance to have a girls weekend, so we can add new pics. to your sight. Ha! Ha! You, theresa, diane, malinda and myself are truely baptist girls gone wild. Love ya, Stacia