Saturday, October 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!




Today is my birthday. My family took me to the Columbus Zoo.

They also baked me a cake.(bless their hearts):)


We had a great time.











My son got pooped on while feeding the birds.He wasn't happy. His daddy had to clean it up. :-)













Do I realy look 31?









How long has it been seens you've been in a phone booth?














True love.......






How cute... They dont always like each other.











I believe this was before the poopy incident. He is still smiling. :)












She's hoping she won't get pooped on :}













They all love each other.































This is fluffy. He is the biggest snake in captivity. How would you like to run in to him in your front yard??? yikes!!!
















Big brother has to ride his sisters around!!











I had a birthday. My family realy spoils me.

Today was also "BOO at the ZOO" so we multi-purposed the day. Treats for the kids, birthday for Mom.
I got lots of great gifts. Lots of hugs and kisses. My husband made dinner.Great day at the zoo. How much better could it have been??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! I'm sorry zave,but getting pooped on. Only u. was very funny.Well probably not for u. Love, Stacia