Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a littte sign from God


Yesterday was our first snow fall. :-( I don't care much for winter or snow.
It was cold all day, freezing. I realy was wasn't having that great of a day. Work was not fun, it seems like I've just been bumbed about everything. It was just one of those days. anyhow my day had ended and I was on my way home, 'feeling sorry for myself im sure' and all of a sudden the sun came out and right in front of me was this beautiful rainbow. what you can't see is that it was complete. A perfect rainbow. It was so close to me, I think I could have touched both ends of the rainbow.It was amazing. I stopped my car a just looked at it and then I thanked God for putting it in front of me. I believe it was his way of telling me everything is going to be ok. God always seems to show up just in time. Thank you Lord..

3 comments:

Mrs.B said...

God is so good to us. What a wonderful blessing for you.

And we had our first snow fall here last night. I love each season for it's own beauty but I was not ready to let go off autumn (my favorite) yet.

~In HIS Keeping,
Mrs. B~

Robin Beck said...

Yes, God does always show up when you least expect him to! He is in the miracle business! For this and many other wonderful blessings, I am so thankful.
Have a great week,
Robin~♥

BenKern said...

Wow Amy, that's a pretty awesome shot! Sometimes it takes a sight like this to jolt us out of our comfortable routine and show us that He is not really that far away from us.