Thursday, October 30, 2008

The cat


This is my lazy cat, Mr.Grimalkin Pywackit. I wanted him so bad!! My darling husband 'always wanting to make me happy' payed $250.00 for him. I thought i'd love him. :-/ The first night I had him I made him dresses, loved on him, babyed him, kissed his so cute face. I realy thought this cat was gonna love me bunches. Well, he showed me he was gonna love me bunches, I made him sleep with me and I woke up the next morning and............. he had pooped in my hair!!! I could not believe it! I was so mad!! I've had him for 4 years now and guess what?? He still don't like me. My husband thinks it's because I dressed him up like a girl. Im sure I gave him a bad complex. :)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh dear! So sorry to hear he hasn't returned the love. But he is a very pretty cat.
Teresa

Judy said...

Thanks for visiting me and becoming a follower of my blog. I love the picture of your cat and enjoyed reading about your family. You have beautiful children. Your canned tomatoes look so good. I used to grow a huge garden when my children were little and freeze and cann lots of stuff every year. Brought back some nice memories. Come by for a visit anytime.