Wednesday, September 23, 2009

flowering around


the cat was a surprise, about three mths ago she just showed up out of no where. she is a doll.. lovable and all. We feed her and she lives outside. I didnt give her a name. She would b ours if I did that.. :)she is so sweet, she will wait for us to get home at night, as soon as u open the van door and take a step out she is there to rub her body on u. in the mornings when i go out to sut on the porch to drink my coffee... she is right there. she will jump up and lay on me puring.. so sweet. My cat Grim passed away a few mths ago and I said then that I will never have another cat.. well right about that time is when she came. She is trying to prove me wrong. :)

















This is the first year I realy got into [erennials and man they r rewarding!! I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH MY FLOWERS!!! these r batchalor buttons. well, they r about to b done for the season but, when they r at there best they r beautiful!!
























Down here is my super mum.. I say that because its HUGE!!!! I had to move a few plants around it b/c it was just growing over them. I think they r gonna b white.. im not sure but I will try to take a pic when they do bloom and show ya.





this is a coneflower.. its a beaut! It just bloomed for the first time about three days ago.






I have so many perennials now I realy dont know what im gonna do when they all spread. i guess make room :) I plinted hollyhocks and they wont bloom this year. the will next and I cant wait! they r prob my fav. I was reading about hocks and found out that back in the day, the old-timers would plant hocks by the out houses. to b proper, the ladies would ask.. "wheres your hollyhocks" and thats how they would ask about the rr. ok.. well I have dishes to do and kiddos to put to bed.. My God Bless You. have a wonderful day!! ~~~Amy Jo

No comments: