Tuesday, September 22, 2009

just a hello.


so..... here I am.. and oh boy I can't wait for football season to be over. Coaching the cheerleaders is fun but, boy oh boy is it stressfull. Im not even sure its the girls. Its the parents that realy make things hard for ya. oh well, pray for me that I get through it.. :)
Canning season has been going great this year. my second year and I realy feel good about it. The Lord has realy been good to me this year. My garden did so good, Im canning my heart out. To be honest with u though... I love it! I love everything about it! ive done pickles.. kraut, tomatos, relish..jams. To me its a stress relief when I can go into my kitchen.. turn on some great gospel music and can. sometimes I get Blessed and next thing u know I got my hand in the air, crying, praising the Lord and about to shout.
well, my family and I went to The Breaks in VA this past Labor day weekend.. Man that was good. im gonna put some pics up next time and tell ya all about it.. I cant wait until next year..
Well,, got to go to cheer prac.. blog ya later!!! Amy Phillips

No comments: