Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A blustery day......

Im not looking forward to winter! It has been just so cold, wet, and windy here! All I wanted to do was add a extra blanket to my bed and stay there all day..In my dreams..lol.
After work :( I had cheer practice and just got home a little while ago. I had a late dinner and was gonna just call it a day but thought about how I could blog for a minute.. do something I wanted to today! I realy think today has been more like winter.. Its been in the low 50's and with the wind chill..40's.. I love fall but I realy think we r gonna skip fall and go straight into winter. I heard on the news it's gonna freeze tmw night... NO!!! Im not ready!! I dont want to give my garden up yet.!! If that happens, my pumpkin patch is gonna b kaputt! My celery and bro. spouts will like it but the other stuff.. Im sad :(.
i've been working on a yo-yo quilt and I was hoping to have it done in time for the first snow to fall... im not so sure about that now! Well, i better get my darling little kiddos ready for bed! Momma is going right behind them!! ~~~~~~~~~Amy Jo

No comments: