Monday, October 19, 2009

Mums the word..


Well, my Mums finaly bloomed. I was begining to thing they never would. They stayed at bud for like two weeks! Hardy big buds to! Did u know Mums and Daiseys are from the same family?? I didnt until I started researching alaska daisys. I planted some frme seed this year and even though they wont bloom until next year... I wanted to know about them. These mums look like daiseys I think..
Well, I have sick kiddos in my house, My daughter was sick last night and I thought id have to stay home with her today. But, she felt well enough tpo go to school. Around 11:30 today I got a call from the school that not my daughter, but my son was sick..So needless to say, I got off early. Happy about that.. (not my son being sick though :( . Hes laying down watching football...ECK!!! IM SO SICK OF FOOTBALL!!!!! Yesturday was our last day of midget football, *th grade will finish in a week and how dare I think we would be done with it??? My daughter got chose to cheer for the traveling team. They play all the way through Thanksgiving... YEAP___E!!!! Just what I wanted.. extended football season..lol.. Not realy! I like things busy but..WOW!! REALLY?? Oh well, I will just suck it up and go with ity.. Well, Im gonna go do something so I better go.... God Bless You!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~Amy Jo

2 comments:

BenKern said...

Have you had luck with pressing the mums?

By the way, if you skip sleep, it will free up some extra time for you to get things done! :)

amy phillips said...

hey ben..... YOUR FUNNY!!!