Thursday, October 8, 2009

pumpkin bread


well, it's raining and football practice got canceled so, I canceled cheerleading.. Hip Hurry!!! a free evening!!! Im prob. gonna bake something. Im not sure what though. I have some pumpkins so maybe I will make some bread. Pumpkin bread is easy. Here is the recipe.
~~ Pumpkin bread~~~
1/3c. butter ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 2/3c. flour
1 1/3c. sugar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1/4 tsp. baking powder
2 eggs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1c. pumpkin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1/4 tsp. cloves
1/3c. cold water~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. soda~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1/2c, raisins (if u like)
1/2 c. walnuts (if u like)
mix first 6 ingredients. Stir in raisins ans walnuts. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Bake 1 hour at 325'~~~~~~~~makes 1 loaf.
Well im gonna go put one in the oven for myself, God Bless you!! ~~~Amy Jo

1 comment:

BenKern said...

I love the painted pumpkin, Amy. I could paint the sky like that, but I don't think I could do the flag as neatly, and I'm sure I couldn't do the letters like that.