Wednesday, October 7, 2009


Well, I 'thought' I was gonna get a break after work today......um....no. I guess it was nice thinking it.lol.
My thought was that seens there was no practice tonight, we would stay home from church and just be home.. well, my middle daughter had a project due tmw and she needed foil to make a sun and mercery..my son needed a hair cut any way so off to town we went...:)
when we got home I helped with the science project, spray painted the sun. I had to cook dinner (mind u I didnt get off work until 5:00 pm today) as I was in the middle of cooking dinner I heard. (Momma, u said u would make us choc. chip cookies tonight) WHAT???? so, I just said with a smile.. I am working on those right now! So, I made cookies, and dinner. got the dishes done and just know, here I finaly get to sit..Im tired! So much for the evening off, huh??..
I turned the heater on last night, I couldnt take it anymore. It is so cold! I love fall but I realy think we r gonna skip it this year. The pic is a leaf rubbing that was done in my art class yest. I have a local artist that comes and helps me teach that class and he done this rubbing. His first one by the way.. Really pretty. I was drinking pumpkin spice capp. and doing rubbing, trying to get in the fall mood.. I've just been so busy, Im realy not in the mood for much..
welp, im gonna go watch a little t.v. and then call it a day...then do it all again tmw... God Bless ~~~~~~~~~Amy Jo

1 comment:

BenKern said...

The leaf rubbing looks better on the screen than in person... it took me a minute to realize that i had seen this before! :)

So much for your day-off... that's pretty funny!